Promotions involve the transfer of monetary value. Coupons and vouchers, in particular, are accepted non-cash tender. savi services are designed to provide budget controls and avoid fraudulent usage as a first consideration.
We provide the owner of the promotion with multiple controls as well as the ability to adjust digital* campaigns mid-campaign. Control options include:
- Global limits – set the maximum number of coupons that can be issued, or cashback claims submitted
- Individual limits – define the maximum number each user can access
- Valid dates – define when a promotion must be redeemed by. This can include rolling end dates that come into effect once the consumer activates a coupon
- Valid products – define which products an offer can be redeemed against by providing a list of GTINs
- Syndication channels – choose which media channels you want to distribute the promotion through, including owned channels, affiliates and physical media
Where a retailer accepts unique coupons each coupon code is marked as redeemed on savi system and cannot be reused.
*= paper campaigns (e.g. coupons printed on packs and leaflets) cannot be adjusted for volumes once they are put into circulation, but other control measures remain and are assessed in the redemption process.